Gen4 U.3 to U.2 Adapter
Part Number: QTL2251
Convert a U.2 SFF drive to fit in a U.3 host for testing
This adaptor board allows standard U.2 drives to be used in a U.3 host, for test purposes.
The high speed signals are re-routed so the drive will work correctly on the host. Additional features include an optional flex cable to gain access to SMBUS for debug purposes.
- Adapt U.2 SFF drives to a U.3 host
- Access SMBUS for debug purposes
- Supports U.2 SFF drives up to 16GT/s
- Provides access to SMB_DAT and SMB_CLK via flex cable header
- Removable headers to isolate SMBUS between host and device
Adapter board with SMBUS tap cable
Evaluate this productEvaluate now