Fully-repeatable, exceptionally accurate
Simulate any possible hot-swap scenario and create physical layer faults to expand your test coverage. Test dual redundant paths and fault-detection systems. Be ready to pass compliance tests of your latest products at the next NVMe Plugfest.
Be ready to test the newest technologies, such as SAS4 cables and Gen4 PCIe—stay ahead with Quarch’s Technical Updates.Sign up for updates
Advanced, repeatable testing of M.2 devices—discover Quarch’s range of products for hot-swap testing native M.2 products.M.2 testing
Going to an NVMe Plugfest to get compliance test results for your products? Make sure you’re ready to pass!NVMe Plugfest testing
Automate hot-swap testing and fault injection on USB cables for easier, faster and more detailed testing.USB testing
Hot-swap & fault-injection at a glance
- There are Quarch modules to support every major interface: PCIe, U.2, M.2, SAS, SATA, SFP, QSFP, LAN, SBB, OCulink, USB, and more. We also make custom modules—ideal for unusual interfaces. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local reseller.
- Repeatable testing & highly accurate timing.
- Run a wider range of test scenarios. Fail a port, a lane, or even just one side of a differential pair.
- Simulate intermittent or glitched faults with glitch times as low as 50nS.
- External PCIe cables
- SFP28 and QSFP28 networking interconnects
- PCIe Gen4 slots
- OCulink cables
- 24G SAS.