leading-edge power analysis with Quarch Power Studio
real-world drive-performance data
Capture realistic, reliable data about the potential performance of your drives in real-world situations: collect highly accurate power measurements while you’re running a range of workloads or performance tests on your drives.
Quarch Power Studio at a glance
- Java-based application
- Built on the free Quarch Instrument Server (QIS) platform
- Handles multi-gigabyte files
- No additional drivers needed
- Runs on Windows 7, 8 or 10 OS, Linux and macOS.
- Record any length of power trace
- Capture high-resolution data for detailed analysis
- Annotate traces
- Export screenshots and trace sections
- Measure detailed features and view area statistics
- QPS is supplied free with all XLC and HD programmable power modules (PPMs).
- QPS extends the functionality, ease-of-use and speed of the PPMs, yet the combined package costs a fraction of alternative power testing set-ups that lack this wide range of features.